PRODUCTS HERPTILE FOOD
Ideal For Vegetable & Insect-Eating Lizards
A Growth And Maintenance Diet For Most Vegetable & Insect-Eating Lizards, Like Bearded Dragons, Ocellated Lizards & Water Dragons.
Basic Staple Diet
- No Mixing Required-Just squeeze out the soft, chewy, flavor-filled formulation from the spout and feed!
- Delightful Taste-DragonGel™ has been shown to attract most omnivorous lizards on the first try with little coaxing.
- Lab-Verified Nutrient Mix-Rich in mealworm meal, silkworm meal and vegetable ingredients, like Japanese mustard spinach. Contains all the necessary nutrients younger vegetable & insect-eating reptiles need to live a long and health-filled life while eliminating the need for calcium or other mineral supplements. Everything needed is already mixed in.
- A Multi-Use Diet-Excellent for younger (from baby to sub-adult) omnivorous lizards like the Bearded Dragon. Can also be used as a supplemental diet for vegetable-eating adults.
- Significantly Reduces Maintenance & Odor-Continued, exclusive use helps reduce odor, especially when compared to live food feeding. Additionally, feces does not easily stick to enclosure surfaces thereby reducing ongoing and time consuming maintenance.
- A Specially Designed Pouch Maintains Quality-The proprietary DragonGel™ production process eliminates parasite and bacterial concerns while the lack of preservatives reduces the chance of longer term health issues. Hikari®, quality you can depend on, always!
Gently knead pouch before use to avoid liquid pooling. Open the spout, squeeze out the desired amount of food and tear it off using feeding forceps or gloved fingers. If your pet doesn't readily accept DragonGel™, try dangling it in front of its mouth, slowly wiggling it back and forth. For baby lizards (smaller than 8" or 20cm) feed DragonGel™ exclusively each day. For sub-adults (8" to 15" or 20cm to 40cm) we suggest Dragon Delite™ which has a live food texture when soaked in water.
We recommend DragonGel™ as a daily diet for
Bearded Dragon(baby), Ocellated Lizard, Water Dragon, and other Vegetable & Insect-Eating Lizards.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 8.0%||min. 1.0%||max. 2.5%||max. 80%||max. 4.0%||min. 0.1%|
Ready To Use Gel
- 2.11 oz (60g)
- Item No. 20616