PRODUCTS HERPTILE FOOD
Ideal For Fruit & Insect-Eating Geckos
A Growth And Maintenance Diet For Most Fruit & Insect-Eating Geckos, Like Crested Geckos, Giant Geckos And Phelsuma Day Geckos.
Basic Staple Diet
- No Mixing Required -Just squeeze out the soft, flavor-filled formulation from the spout and feed!
- A Ready-To-Use Paste-Type Food - This highly flavorful nutrient mix is ideally suited for geckos that use their tongues to sense or partake of the food and are partial to fruit flavors.
- Delightful Taste - Even when switching from other foods, your reptiles will quickly accept CrestGel™ due to the texture and taste.
- Lab-Verified Nutrient Mix - Rich in mealworm meal and carefully selected fruit ingredients, like mango. Contains all the necessary nutrients fruit and insect-eating geckos need to live a long and health-filled life while eliminating the need for added calcium or other mineral supplements.
Formulated following extensive feeding trials at the Hikari® Aquatic Lab and the successful breeding of Crested Geckos using CrestGel™ exclusively.
- A Specially Designed Pouch Maintains Quality -The proprietary CrestGel™ production process eliminates parasite and bacterial concerns while the lack of preservatives reduces the chance of longer term health issues.
Gently knead pouch before use to avoid liquid pooling. Open the spout, squeeze out the desired amount of food on to a spoon or feeding dish. If your pet doesn't readily accept CrestGel™ try using a spoon to put the food in front of its mouth. Feed late in the day as Crested Geckos are most active at night. We suggest up to 0.1 Oz (3g) every 2 or 3 days for adults and 0.04 Oz (1g) daily for babies. Always remove any remaining food after the feeding period.
We recommend CrestGel™ as a daily diet for
Crested Gecko, Gargoyle Gecko, Giant Gecko, Day Gecko and other Fruit & Insect-eating Geckos.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 7.0%||min. 2.0%||max. 2.0%||max. 70%||max. 4.0%||min. 0.1%|
Ready To Use Gel
- 1.76 oz (50g)
- Item No. 20611