PRODUCTS TROPICAL FISH FOOD
Hikari Tropical Hikari Tropical SINKING CARNIVORE PELLETS
Ideal for All Carnivores
A Scientific Diet For Most Carnivores, Especially Cats, Sharks, Eels, Bichirs & Stingrays.
- Specially developed for bottom feeding carnivorous fish offering a nutrient mix comparable to live foods without the parasites or bacteria they normally contain.
- Developed after extensive study and analysis of the sense of sight, smell and taste of numerous carnivorous fish. Inclusion of key ingredients like DL-methionine and L-lysine allowed us to produce a food most bottom feeding carnivores devour readily.
- New advances in bio-technology helped us identify the highest grade of color enhancing ingredients available today which support color retention in UV deficient environments. Your fish will look their best year round!
- The highly digestible nutrient mix helps reduce waste and aquarium clouding** common with other sinking foods.
- Rapidly becomes soft by absorbing water, yet retains its shape.*
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Carnivorous fish may resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will assure acceptance.
We recommend Hikari Tropical Sinking Carnivore Pellets as a daily diet for
Cats, sharks, bichirs (polypterus), eels and other bottom feeding carnivorous fishes normally fed live foods.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 47%||min. 5.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10%||max.17%||min. 1.0%|
- 2.61 oz (74g)
- Item No. 21915